More Sexy North Korean Sailor Girls

If you plan to kick the American capitalist devils and their lackey running dogs in the ass, than you might as will do it with style, grace, and with a great pair of legs! The sexy sailor girls of North Korea marching in the rain at Arirang Mass Games, Pyongyang, DPRK.

Sexy Sailor Girls

Sexy Sailor Girls

Sexy Sailor Girls

Sexy Sailor Girls

Sexy Sailor Girls

Sexy Sailor Girls

Sexy Sailor Girls

Sexy Sailor Girls

Sexy Sailor Girls

Sexy Sailor Girls

Mass Game Sexy Soldiers - North Korea

16 responses

1. Fascinating stuff!

November 30, 2011 at 6:23 pm

2. OK. Here is where I need to post this. Ahem… South K or North K, the chicks are fine.

February 18, 2012 at 12:17 am

• This will piss off my Taiwanese girlfriend, but I agree, Korean girls are smoking hot!

February 29, 2012 at 7:44 am

• Fritz

Oh yo….you are in so much trouble.

October 21, 2012 at 5:19 pm

3. tevra1

I had both Japanese and Filipina girlfriends but it was Korean woman I married

January 2, 2013 at 1:17 am

4. Jeff

What are the chances of sleeping with a NK woman if I were to take a trip there? I know it isn’t like meeting women in other countries so I have no clue as to whether or not this would get me killed. Let’s hope not, I love Asian women!

January 30, 2013 at 12:26 pm

• No chance in hell man!

January 30, 2013 at 1:54 pm

• Budgey

If you want to sleep with a North Korean woman, go to Moscow. There are many frequenting such ex-pat locals at “Hot Dog” formally Marty’s Boarhouse

April 17, 2013 at 2:38 pm

5. alex

Seriously, stop sexualizing North Korean women.

April 15, 2013 at 8:59 pm

• I will get right on that – unfortunately the North Koreans know how to use sexuality to charm their guests, the flirty singing BBQ girls must really upset you, to satisfy you guess I will stop eating with them – and to secure their safety!

Check out the new Moranbong-Band – that kind of stuff must really piss you off.

April 16, 2013 at 1:59 am

• There I go again, sexualizing North Korean girls:

May 13, 2013 at 12:05 pm

6. I admire the DPRK girls but married a South Korean

May 6, 2013 at 11:22 am

7. Budgey

Alex, my dictionary defines sexualize as “to endow with sexual characteristics”. I think those North Korean sailor girls do that for themselves, without any help from us. Otherwise they’d dress in baggy trousers, wear no make-up and look dour.

May 7, 2013 at 4:27 am

• the girls in the DPRK military do what they are told and wear what they are given. If they uniform consisted of 100 kg rice bags that is what they would wear and if you have seen the comparisons between the women of the north and south you would realize that make up is scarce in the North

May 7, 2013 at 1:38 pm

• Yeah, the general manager of YPT, someone who has been DPRK +30, thought the comment by Alex was absolutely ridiculous, as do the DPRK guides I talked to about it.

Anyway, the Moranbong Band is the hottest thing right now in the DPRK, being constantly played on the DVD players hotels and restaurants – the do sexulization properly in North Korea!

May 10, 2013 at 10:47 am