Back To Blogging!

image

Boy on a Pyongyang tram – photo by Joseph A Ferris III

I just finished three strait weeks of leading tours: Rason SEZ, Pyongyang and the DMZ, and a Palawan island hopping trip – my excuse for the lack of attention to the blog. I have a relatively quiet two weeks off: hanging out at our North Korea theme bar in Yangshuo, China (more on that to come), securing a Russian visa in Beijing for the Eurasian Adventure Tour, and doing a research trip to the Chinese/DPRK border region.

I visited some great new locations on my last Pyongyang trip and I promise to get cracking on getting some new content posted ASAP!

9 responses

1. welcome back – I wondered where you had been….looking forward to the new stuff ;-)

October 22, 2013 at 12:20 am

2. Glad to see you back around here.

October 22, 2013 at 5:09 am

3. Dan

This photo is amazing for so many reasons. Look at how crowded the tram is! Look at how deteriorated and old it is! Look at the fact that the boy’s head is poking out an uncovered opening where a window once was!

This is absolutely an amazing photo, in my opinion. Very well done, and I look forward to future postings.

October 22, 2013 at 6:44 am

4. tugmasters

Yangshuo, China is a beautiful place. I just got back from there a month ago. Don’t forget to visit West street!

October 22, 2013 at 8:38 am

5. ?

were you able to run into your friend miss yu on this last October trip? how is she going?

October 24, 2013 at 8:56 am

• I did, we had drinks at the hotel bar; she is good, with a new short hair cut, and looking for a new boy friend.

October 25, 2013 at 10:39 am

6. ?

well thats good news indeed. well best of luck to her im sure she will find someone i just hope she picks the right one to spend the rest of her life with. Troubled times can create bad decisions, pressure of parents hey…. she does love her father very much. quite sad

October 25, 2013 at 2:04 pm